2014 Game Day Information
Comments and Concerns
Food and Beverages
Soda and water
Concessions and food trucks
Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Back packs
- Duffel bags or large bags.
- Food, drinks, cans, bottles or glass.
- Video cameras
- Items that could be missiles or projectiles
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6”
- Pets (except assistive animals)
- And all cycles.
A dedicated location has been dedicated to Orlando City fans and supporters, allowing for the tailgating tradition to continue. However, please only consume beverages out of plastic or metallic containers in the tailgate and parking areas.
• Hours: 3:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
• Tailgating items can be dropped off before parking for your convenience. There will be dedicated valets to assist with this at the entrance.
• Allowed items include tents, coolers, food and beverages. Grills are not allowed. Alcoholic beverages will not be allowed outside of the dedicated tailgate and parking areas. Alcohol can be consumed in the parking area but only out of plastic or metalic containers.
Season Tickets: You can still purchase season tickets by calling 855.ORL.CITY or at the Ticket Services window at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Will Call: There will be a red tent outside box office. There will Orlando City staff at that tent to assist with your ticket needs.
Box Office: Single tickets, if available, can be purchased at the box office.
Ticket Services: There are two locations available for any game day information:
Prior to entering the gates, go to the Ticket Services window at the box office .
Once you are through the gates, go to the Orlando City info tent.
|Orlando City SC||18||46|
|LA Galaxy II||19||34|
|Sacramento Republic FC||19||33|